Friday, May 22, 2015

My Adventure

In 1733 was beginning my scare adventure . When my friends and I lost our ship in the sea, we arrived to a small island. Moreover, the island was fearful, isolated, and dangerous. There are many kind of animals such as wolves, tager, bear. By the time , we had to save ourself of animals , and we had to look for foods and natural medication in order to keep ourself to be alive. First of all, I was leader the group, and I called them, we had to build strong comping because the animals cannot attack us when we sleep. Also, we are looking for our foods after sun ruse until 6Pm , after that we back to our camp . One day, after five years one man of my group was too late , by the time we could not back to find him because I was scared to lose moer people. Unfortunately, he disappeared until today after that happened we decided to build a new ship in order to back to our country , but it was difficult work because we did not have any ingredient just wood and ropes. Thus, we made small ship within three years after that we traveled to our countries. In conclusion, this adventure was bad , and I spent many times to be careful of anything dangerous also I was successful to save our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment